Implementation Strategies and Tactics
Develop a minimum of 700-word section for your business model and strategic plan in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your objectives, measures, and targets.
- Identify marketing and information technology as part of the strategies and tactics section of the business plan.
- Develop at least three methods to monitor and control your proposed strategic plan, being sure to analyze how the measures will advance organizational goals financially and operationally.
- Determine the best possible options for evaluating the strategic plan.
- Explain the ethical issues faced by the organization, summarize the legal and regulatory issues faced by the organization, and then summarize the organization’s corporate social responsibility.
- Show, in this section, the possible implications of the triple bottom line (people, planet, profit) on the strategic plan and its implementation.
Prepare a minimum 350-word executive summary defining the new division of existing business. Share your Vision, Mission, final business model, and value proposition, and list your key assumptions, risks, and change management issues. Quantify the growth and profit opportunity and planned impact on various stakeholders.
The strategic plan for Vericon electronics incorporates insights outlined in the vision, mission, SWOTT analysis and the balanced scorecard that provides a summary of the strategic objectives of the organization…