Please provide open-ended responses.
Please provide open-ended responses.You may cite research with details to support your response.
- How might some of the characteristic behaviors of autism spectrum disorders become assets for the child as a learner?
- Whose disability is more sever: the acting-out, anti-social child or the withdrawn child?
- What are the most important skills for teacher of students with emotional or behavior disorders (emotional disturbance)?
- Why do you think attention-deficit/
hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is not included as a separate disability in IDEA?
- How does dyslexia impact a learning disability?
One of the characteristics of autistic children lies in their ability to notice fine details where others may find difficulties in making the same achievements. Therefore, the children under such circumstances could find ease excelling in…