Professional Learning and Ethical Practice
Allocate at least 3 hours to complete this part of the clinical field experience.
Complete two or more field experiences from the Focused Field Experience Activity List C:
- Attend a faculty meeting. (InTASC 9)
- Attend a professional development session for special education teachers. (InTASC 9)
- Attend a professional conference or workshop for special education teachers. (InTASC 9)
- Develop a professional growth plan aligned with the needs based on feedback from the pre-assessment of dispositions. (InTASC 9)
- Develop and lead a professional development session for teachers on the safe, legal, and ethical use of information and technology. (InTASC 9)
- Develop and teach a lesson one-on-one, to a small group or to a whole class that engages students on the safe, legal, and ethical use of information and technology. (InTASC 9)
Your field experiences should include a combination of K-8 and 9-12 grade level settings and students with exceptionalities. Reflect upon your field experience choices in a 250-500 word summary.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Document the hours and locations that you spend in the field on your Clinical Field
Experience Verification Form.
Submit the Clinical Field Experience Verification Form with the last assignment by the assignment due date. Directions for submitting can be found on the College of
Education site in the Student Success Center.
In this meeting, we address the visual aids that assist the students with disabilities in the enhancement of their levels of understanding as well as boosting the levels of their visual senses. To enhance the understanding of the students…