Social, interactive and responsive web
Discussion 1 :
1. Much has been made of the new Web 2.0 phenomenon, including social networking sites and user-created mash-ups. How does Web 2.0 change security for the Internet? How do secure software development concepts support protecting applications?
Discussion 2 :
Product Idea and Search Engines/Electronic Marketing
1. Develop a product service idea.
- A. Describe the product/service including the benefits of using the product/service
- B. Discuss the potential customers for this product/service
2. Based on the nature of the product/service, recommend at least 3 possible ways to market the product electronically. Your suggestions must include at least one search engine. Describe your recommendations and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each.
each discussion should be 1 pg long.
I have attached my classmates work for you to get information from
Solution PreviewWeb 2.0 refers to the move towards a more collaborative, social, interactive and responsive web. The Web 2.0 served as a marker for changing the philosophy of the web developers. As such, Web 2.0 is an interactive website that enables people to interact…
Social, interactive and responsive web was last modified: July 25th, 2018 by