Five interesting ideas from the study of Bad Blood and an additional concluding paragraph
some reading and videos about it will be required so that you have references
Each point should be a short rationale (no more than 100 words) – One paragraph will suffice for each point.
Use correct citation methods
2. Each point should be a short rationale (no more than 100 words) for each selection, but these need to be an “unpacking” of the content, not just repeating what is said in the paragraph. One paragraph will suffice for each point.
3. Use complete sentences, citations, and proper grammar.
4. You must use the WHOLE study (video, not just one idea.. must prove you understood it). Passages from ONLY the first few chapters (meaning a small part of the study will be kicked back by the professor for editing)
5. Please NUMBER your selections.
6. Include chapter and page numbers— meaning the videos you are using, maybe even timestamps? (this is important – if these are missing, your assignment will be a zero) that references your “intrigue.” You can also share the quotation.
List the five most interesting, controversial, or resonant ideas you found while reading Bad Blood .(watching the videos/reading the articles about bad blood)
(Number these 1-5, and then in a final, concluding paragraph, conclude your journal by completing this statement:
I suggest this video
and here is an article I found, you can find so many video though and so many articles!
Image preview for”five interesting ideas from the study of Bad Blood and an additional concluding paragraph”