|Number of words||329|
|Number of sources||0|
1. A data warehouse consists of a _______ part and a _______ part.
2. Dimensional modeling is a popular way of organizing data in a data warehouse for analysis and reporting.
3. When prioritizing projects, it’s important to decide whether a given project is
4. A _______ is a forum that includes analytical and business competencies as well as IT competencies.
5. In large organizations we often see a _____‐tier business analysis function. y>
6. Source data for business analytics has historically been primarily created by the company’s _______
7. A major concern in business analytics today is that there is a lack of _______.
8. In order to make a system user-friendly, it must be inviting, _______, and clear.
9. The business analytics rule of thumb is to think big, start _______, and deliver _______
10. _______ data is not generated in a data warehouse.
11. Data _______ is central in all data integration initiatives.
12. Today, business analytics is typically deployed only on a _______ level
13. _______ models give us an opportunity to relate technical solutions to strategic requirements
14. A common data _______ problem arises when the same data is entered twice into one or more source systems
15. The next generation of pervasive business analytics will _______ and _______ the business forward
16. The solution that is going to be the most _______ is the one that should be chose.
17. Business cases for BA projects should be presented with a calculation of the present _______ of the project.
18. Data _______ is a process that identifies and corrects ruined or incorrect rows in a table
19. _______ data can help take the temperature of individuals and groups.
20. The point of having a data warehouse is to give the organization a common _______ platform.